Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daniella Witte


These photos are from interior designer Daniella Witte's blog. I have been busy lately with the holidays and some work, but I just couldn't deny my readers these wonderful photos. Bear duvet cover from here.

Bu fotoğraflar iç mekan tasarımcısı Daniella Witte'nin blogundan. Bayramla, bazı işlerle falan meşgulum bu aralar, fakat okuyucularımı bu harika fotoğraflardan mahrum bırakmak istemedim. Ayılı nevresim takımı buradan.


Closet envy. I love how there's a black board to pin inspiration photos. I know a lot of people put together moodboards for what they want to wear, so this is very practical.

Dolaba gıpta. İlham alınacak fotoğrafların yapıştırılabileceği bir siyah pano olmasını çok sevdim. Bir sürü insanın giyeceği kıyafetler için ilham panoları oluşturduğunu biliyorum, o yüzden bunu çok pratik buldum.


Unlike every other woman, I have this strong dislike for polka dots. But these irregular dots are a whole other subject. They're like snow.

Kadın ırkının neredeyse tamamının aksine puantiye desenlerinden nedense hiç hazzetmiyorum. Ama bu düzensiz puanlar için hislerim tamamen zıt yönde. Kar yağışı gibiler, bayıldım.


All photos by Daniella Witte, discovered through Stilinspiration.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

the interior design is always so inspired!

big kiss, Angelica

http://angystearoom.com

Daniella Witte said...

I`am so glad you like my pcs:) Thank you!

/Daniella