Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank you for giving me your heart; here is my heart...

Kalbini bana verdiğin için teşekkürler; işte benim kalbim...
{}{}
Thank you Deco Detective for giving me this award! It means so much to me that you love my blog, and sweet surprises like this motivate me to not give up blogging at hard times like this. Everyone, do check out The Deco Detective, it is truly a blog to *heart*.
{}
Here are the the rules:
1. Choose 7 of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)
{}
{}
Here are 7 of my favorite blogs (there are so many others):
{}
{}
Some of these blogs already might possess this award, or might not want to make a post about it. That's ok; I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog :)
{}
{}
Bana "Blog'unu Seviyorum!" ödülünü layık gören Deco Detective'e teşekkürler! Böyle tatlı sürprizler beni zor zamanlarda blog'umdan ümidimi kesmemek için motive ediyor. Haydi The Deco Detective'e, çünkü o da aşık olunası bir blog.
{}
Ödülün kuralları:
1. Ödül vermek için sevdiğin 7 tane blog seç ve onların link'lerini yayınla.
2. Ödülü sana veren kişinin link'ini yayınla.
3. Ödül verdiğin blog'lara yorum yazarak onları haberdar et.
4. Ödülü blog'unda yayınla (isteğe bağlı).{
{}
İşte benim bayıldığım blog'lardan 7 tanesi:
{}
{}
Sizler de size en çok ilham veren, düşündüren, keyif veren 7 blog'u yayınlamaya, onlara bu ödülü vermeye ne dersiniz?
{}
Source of the images with the wire hanger and love t-shirt, unknown. I can't believe I saved them without noting down the source. If you know, please tell and I will link.

9 comments:

Malla said...

Alis'cim blogunu çok seviyorum.Bende sana bütün kalbimi veriyorum.Ama ben seni daha çok seviyorum.TEBRİKLER...

Unknown said...

Alis, thanks so much!!!
I just read the comments you left me,and that was like a friends chatting.
Of course, I also dried when Cedric died.
And I am dazzled by your dreams, very epic and interesting!

corine said...

Oh Thank you! I heart your blog too!

Now I will visit the other blogs you gave an award too. They are sure to become by favorites as well.

loveology said...

Thank you so much, sweet Alis!
I feel really honoured and i will certainly do a post about it.
Thanks again..
and i really LOVE your blog too!

Bye for now,

Mila.
x

beauty comma said...

Thank you Alis =)

Anonymous said...

Oh Alis, thank you! What an honor coming from you -- wish I could give this blog love award right back to you :)

Kylie
xxx

Anonymous said...

i love the photo and the t-shirt and ur blog!

anmutig said...

oh, thank you so much! I didn't know your blog untill now but i like it already very much!

Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi